Some day i ask myself if only this would had not happen are if only we would had done it different
I am sure most of us has ask that before.
After many years of asking that i come to realize that we can not go back and change things ,but we can move on and try to be better when things come our way.
Oh Sandy ... I finally am able to get to your site! I tried from the comment you left and it wouldn't let me in, but now I'm here! YAY!! Well, I hope you come over to my site and click on that little blue box that says 'Join this site' and follow me, too! I do hope you start blogging again soon ... I'm working on an update, and I would love to stay in touch here again! Blessings to you my dear friend! I'll look forward to seeing you soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debi
Threads of Faith (formally of Xanga)
How do i get to yours
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHi Sandy! I'm just seeing this comment and how you asked to get to my site, and I hope you get my reply! So much has been going on here at home that I just haven't had the desire to blog. Not sure what to share right now, either, but I am glad to see it hasn't been a whole year since you left this comment!
ReplyDelete*To get to my site just click on my name 'debi' here next to my reply and photo. My profile page will open ... then to get to my site just click 'threads of faith' there under 'MY BLOGS' ... you can also click there under my photo 'My Web Page' and either of those will take you right to my site! You can also email me from the link there, too!
I really hope to hear from you, my friend! One reason I haven't been doing too much here on this site is because I couldn't get my old Xanga archives transferred here, so I opened a site over on WordPress. It's also 'threads of faith' and I'll leave the link to it for you, below. All my archives, everything I've ever written on Xanga over the years, along with all the comments, are all there now ... it was very easy to transfer them to WordPress! I love having my memories from those years, and safe in one place now, too!
http://threadsoffaith2.wordpress.com
Please let me know on both of my sites that you found me ... leave a quick comment! And just in case you don't check here anytime soon, I'll message you over on Facebook to let you know that I replied here to you on your site!
I really hope to see you blog more ... I miss reading about you and your family! Facebook just isn't the same at all ... I don't like putting too much personal information on there either. Having a blog is much more private! I am getting ready to update both of my blogs, as well, but I'll be using the same post for both sites since some friends follow me here and some follow me on WordPress. Same update for both ... makes it easier that way! lol! Well, you have a blessed week, my friend .. praying God's abundant blessings on you and yours!
Hugs,
Debi